WELCOME TO STAMPIN ON IT!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog If you have any suggestions or you are interested in a particular item or project please feel free to contact me. I offer classes in my home or yours. Interested in becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator join my team for a rewarding business opportunity. Send me an e-mail or give me a call. I will be more than happy to help you.


Coming soon! (as soon as I figure out the ins and outs of blogging) I plan on doing weekly projects with giveaways so be sure to check back!


Thank you,

Susan








SHOP STAMPIN' UP ANYTIME 24/7

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby Cards













































Hi everyone!  Thanks for again for taking the time to visit my blog.  I created these cards using the following tools and supplies:

Big Shot
Embosslits Beautiful Wings
Embosslits Scalloped Heart of Hearts
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Sweetness Unlimited
Pretties Kit
Stampin Up Backrounds 1


All of these items can be found on my online store please click on the link bellow for the above mentioned items http://www.stampinonit.com/ and then hit shop now.  If you have questions please feel free to contact me anytime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment